Tip: Enforcing Landlord and Tenant Board Judgments

Are you a landlord with an order for payment of arrears from the Landlord and Tenant Board? Is the tenant refusing to pay? There is no reason to relitigate in the Small Claims court. Instead, simply file your order in the Small Claims court. By filing the order, it will be considered like a judgement from the Small Claims court. Consequently, the order can be enforced just like any other Small Claims judgment.